Please contact our friendly helpful receptionists Debbie or Janet. They will fully explain the consultation process and answer any questions you may have. If you would like to visit the Clinic first we will be pleased to show you our facilities.
The consultation will be:
- At a time to suit your work and family needs but emergencies are usually accommodated.
- With a Consultant Orthopaedic surgeon of your choice
- Appointments up to ½ hour
- Second opinions or complex cases up to 1 hour
- Easy access with free car parking
Our purpose built clinic has X-ray, MRI scans, pathology and physiotherapy on site.
If indicated these can often be arranged for the same day.
You will be asked to bring any x-rays or scans previously taken of the problem knee.
The consultant orthopaedic surgeons are highly skilled knee specialists with many conservative treatments at their disposal to treat your condition.
- Anti-inflammatory injections to reduce swelling and pain
- Joint lubricants to aid lubrication and viscosity
- Physiotherapy to judge the need for surgery or to cure the problem
- Stabilising braces to offload pressure on the joint and offer immediate mobility for emergencies.
A treatment plan that considers your aims and objectives will be discussed with you.
If surgery is indicated you will be offered the very best of modern treatments. We have close links with the adjacent Droitwich BMI hospital where surgical procedures are performed, we also have admitting rights to all private hospitals in the country and further afield.
- State of the art operating theatres with laminar flow
- Single occupancy comfortable en-suite rooms
- Strict infection control procedures
- Staff care for your comfort and wellbeing
The clinic staff nurses will see you throughout your time with the clinic and hospital and will get to know you well. They are always available to answer any questions or worries that come to mind.
GP referral letters are preferred but not always required
All major health insurance companies covered – please obtain prior authorisation.
Patient Information Leaflet for BUPA Insurance Subscribers
Self pay patients given clear estimates of costs.
PLEASE NOTE: Droitwich Knee Clinic is NOT a BMI hospitals facility. It is an independent organisation with admitting rights to all private hospitals in the country and further afield.
Droitwich Knee Clinic has full BUPA recognition and operates within BUPA rates. This includes our physiotherapy and podiatry services as well as consultations with our surgeons.
Mon 9.00 - 20.00
Tues 8.30 - 17.00
Wed 8.30 - 17.00
Thurs 8.30 - 17.00
Fri 8.30 - 17.00
For a fast, expert diagnosis of your knee problem please contact us:
Droitwich Knee Clinic, St. Andrews Road, Droitwich, Worcestershire WR9 8YX
Telephone: 01905 794858 | Email: email@example.com
Our Mission Statement
HOW TO GET TO THE CLINIC