1. Smith W, Moholkar K. “Forearm Non-unions” In the Upper Extremity Trauma, Life Sciences, Marcel and Dekker, New York 2003.
2. Moholkar K, Ziran B. “ Posterior Acetabular fractures” In The Pelvic and Acetabular trauma , Marcel and Dekker , New York. To be published in November 2004.
3. Moholkar K, Ziran B. “Local Complications” In Rockwood and Green`s Fractures in Adults, Lippincott Williams and Wilkins, New York. Completed-To be published in December 2004.
4. Moholkar K, Taylor D, Fenelon G. A safer technique to harvest patellar bone block during Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction. A Biomechanical study on porcine knees. JBJS 2002; 84A10: 1782-87.
5. Moholkar K, Fenelon G. Normal volume of the foot and ankle .The Foot 2001;11-2: 63-65.
6. Moholkar K, Corrigan J. Are lawnmower injuries preventable. The Foot 2001; 11-3: 158-9.
7. Moholkar K, Fenelon G. Diurnal variations of foot and ankle volume. J Foot Ankle Surg. 2001; 40-5: 302-4.
8. Moholkar K, Y Lodhi, G McCoy. Implant removal in the Orthopaedic Clinics. A patient satisfaction survey. Acta Orthop Belg. 2003 Dec; 69(6):507-9.
9. Moholkar K, McCoy G. 30 ml Cement Test. Arch Orthop Trauma Surg. 2004 Jul;
10. Moholkar K, Corrigan J. An assessment of the effectiveness of pre-operative dental visit - an audit of the elective orthopaedic assessment clinic in relation to dental infection and joint arthroplasty. Eur J Orthop Surg Traumatol 2004; 14- 2: 75 – 79.
11. Moholkar K, Corrigan J. Lawn-mower injuries in children. Eur J Orthop Surg Traumatol 2004; 14-2: 122-123.
12. Mc Graw P, Bonvebto B, Moholkar K. Phalangeal intraosseous epidermoid cyst Acta Orthop. Belg., 2004; 70-3:1-3.
13. Kumar R, Khan R, Moholkar K, Smyth H, Borton D. A rare combination fracture of the neck of femur. Eur J Orthop Surg Traumatol 2001; 11-3, 59-61
14. Moholkar K, Smyth H. Acute compartment syndrome of the forearm in association with ulnar shortening osteotomy. J Hand Surg -A 2000; 25-2: 358-9.
15. Moholkar K, Martin D. Simultaneous occurrence of Bado Type-I variant lesion, fracture-separation of the lower ulnar epiphysis and unicortical fracture of the Olecranon. March 2000. E Journal of Hand, 2000. Surgeryhttp://www.leeds.ac.uk/handsurgery/EJHS/ejcurr.htm
16. Moholkar K, Krishnan J, Sampson B. Self-Surgery: Removal of Ankle Surgical Implants. Medscape Journal 2000.http://www.medscape.com/Medscape/GeneralMedicine/journal/2000 /v02.n05/mgm0901.moho/mgm0901.moho-01.html
17. Moholkar K, Tamblyn P. Symptomatic Retrosternal Dislocation of the Clavicle. The
Internet Journal of Orthopedic Surgery 2001 http://www.icaap.org/iuicode? 220.127.116.11
18. Moholkar K, Baj M. Dysplasia Epiphysealis Hemimelica of lateral aspect of the distal ulnar epiphysis. The Internet Journal of Radiology 2001 http://www.icaap.org/iuicode? 18.104.22.168
19. Moholkar K, Tamblyn P. Metallic wear debris and osteolysis presenting as tumor in cemented total hip arthroplasty. J Arthroplasty 2001; 16-3: 404-7.
20. Kumar R, Moholkar K, Fenelon G, et al. Management of compound fractures: The Crucial timing of soft tissue coverage by early plastic surgical intervention. Irish Journal of Orthopaedic Surgery and Trauma 2000; 5-2 http://www.iol.ie/~rcsiorth/journal/previous.htm
21. Moholkar K, Mc Coy G. 2 0 Ethilon Test. Orthopaedics 2004.
22. Moholkar K, O`Sullivan T. Acutrak fixation of comminuted distal radial fractures. Acta Orthop Belg. 2004.
23. Moholkar K, R Mohan, P Gregoris. The uses of long gamma nail for stabilization of existing and impending pathological femur fractures- An analysis of 48 cases. Submitted to Acta Belgica 2004.
24. Moholkar K, Fenelon G. A study to determine the accuracy and reliability of volumetric analysis of the foot and ankle. Ir. J. Med. Sc. Vol. 168-3, 213, 1999.
25. Moholkar K, Fenelon G. Is filling the femoral entrance hole in Total knee arthroplasty worth an effort? JBJS-B 2000, Orthopaedic proceedings; 83:170.
26. Moholkar K, Taylor D, Fenelon G. A new and safer technique to harvest patellar bone block during Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction. Irish Journal of Medical Sciences. Ir. J. Med. Sc. Vol. 169-3, 19, 2000.
27. K Moholkar, J Day, T Meadows et al. Do Paediatric Orthopaedic Hospitals need a new Arthroscope. Retrospective chart review of adolescent knee injuries treated in Booth Hall Children’s Hospital between 1999 and 2003, Injury, 2004.
28. Moholkar K, Fenelon G. Recurrences after Initial Dislocation of the Shoulder - A Retrospective study of 121 patients. EFORT, Brussels, June 3-6, 1999.
29. Moholkar K, Fenelon G. Diurnal variation of foot and ankle volume. A study on 20 ambulatory and bed bound normal subjects measured by a volumeter. EFORT, Brussels, June 3-6, 1999
30. Moholkar K, Fenelon G. Recurrences after Initial Dislocation of the Shoulder - A Retrospective study of 121 patients. SECEC, 1999, Hague.
31. A Sajjad, K Moholkar, G Mc Coy. Urinary Catheterisation and Joint Arthroplasty ISTA September 2001 Symposium Maui, Hawaii.
32. Moholkar K, Fenelon G. Colles fracture - Should the Rheumatologist have an input? A poster presented at the Irish Soc. of Rheumatology conference held at the Mater Hospital, Dublin, October 1998.
ORAL PRESENTATIONS AT PEER REVIEWED MEETINGS
33. K Moholkar, G Fenelon. A study to determine the accuracy and reliability of volumetric analysis of the Foot and Ankle. Presented at the 5th Annual conference of the Bioengineering Society and the Royal Academy of Medicine of Ireland, at the Tulfarri House, Blessington, Ireland on the 30th January 1999.
34. K Moholkar, G Fenelon. A new and safer technique to harvest patellar bone block during Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction. Presented at the conference of the Bioengineering Society and the Royal Academy of Medicine of Ireland, at the Arklow Bay Hotel, Arklow, Ireland, and 6th January 2000.
35. K Moholkar, J Day, T Meadows et al. Do Paediatric Orthopaedic Hospitals need a new Arthroscope. Presented to the British Trauma Society on 1-10-03 in London.
DISSERTATIONS PRESENTED TOWARDS ACADEMIC QUALIFICATIONS
36. A biomechanical analysis of four different methods of harvesting bone -patellar tendon- bone graft in porcine knees. JBJS 2002, 84A-10, 1782-87. A porcine study to examine the incidence & patterns of fracture after different shapes of patellar bone plugs. A requirement for MCh-Trinity College, Dublin. This project was planned in two stages
a) Studying the properties of porcine cancellous and cortical bone in relation to stress risers.
b) Impact testing the porcine knees after harvesting the bone patella bone graft and loading knee extensor mechanism after harvesting various sizes and shapes of patellar bone grafts - patellar tendon and tibial bone graft. The conclusion drawn at the end
of this project was that round cornered patellar bone plugs are better and safe than the traditional sharp cornered ones.
37. Diagnostic value of Arthroscopy in the internal derangement’s of the knee-A study of 63 cases. Thesis submitted to University of Bombay in Oct 1993 as a requirement for MS Orthopaedics